20+ years experience in Digital Sales, Marketing and Management. Strength in and teams for growth in dynamic environments. Scope from several countries. Versed member of international teams. Proven track-record of maximising top- and bottom-line results. Responsible for multi million Euro P&L and up to 100 employees. Well connected, pragmatic, ambitious.
Azerion 2019 – today
Member of the Leadership Team. Azerion is a European, tech-based, media- and entertainment company, with offices in 14 countries across Europe. Azerion consists of brands like Orangegames, Plinga, Improve Digital, Quantum Advertising, Widespace, Sellbranch, Adux, Semilo and many others. Together we engage and build a digital ecosystem that connects consumers, publishers, advertisers and content owners on a European scale and brings value and reliability to all. We are rapidly growing and believe in the power of collective scale.
Improve Digital 2012 – today
Managing Director, enabling Premium Publishers and Mediaowners in esp. Germany, Austria and Switzerland to benefit from programmatic advertising and optimize yield by automating Sales for Video, Mobile, In-App, and Display with Europe’s leading media monetisation platform. Member of the executive management team of Improve Digital reporting to the CEO.
Performance.cc 2011 – today
Digital Sales, Marketing, Management and Go-To-Market
TradeDoubler 2006 – 2012
- Market Unit Leader: Responsible for Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg
- Country Manager: Profit and loss responsibility in Germany for all business areas such as Affiliate, Campaign- and Search-Marketing, Technology and Consulting
- Head of Consultancy and Client Services: Responsible for Affiliate Marketing in Germany
HEIMATOR trade&entertainment 2003 – 2006
- Independent Business Owner: Running a sales and event agency with main focus on strategy, sales and development to launch business in new markets
- Establishing Brands Fashion as one of the leading textile specialists in the fields of work ware, athletic gear and promotional items.
PAYBACK 2000 – 2003
- Sales and management of PAYBACK online partners
- Online advertising for PAYBACK Visa Card
- Invention and launch of the B2C online shopping platform
- Partnerships with financial institutes
- Management and Marketing of WebHosting Services
- Development and launch of a B2B internet portal
Deutsche Bank 1992 – 1998
- Partnerships with AOL, CompuServe and T-online
- Online strategy and Marketing